Portfoliosis
The journey and reflections of Q.
Monday, May 12, 2014
"Senka - Alpha of the wolf pack"
Old picture collaboration
Pencils by -Q-
Colors by the talented
Tyree Morrow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEW Planche Progressions | Tutorial with Austin Dunham
The boogie ghetto
As a black man, I carry a weight while living within the United States. It's versions of oppression and selective racism are no stranger...
The inner self - my musings in meditation
So at the behest of a good friend, I realized that I hadn't meditated in a long long time. Usually I would put myself in a state that wo...
Life so far.
I have went a long time surviving in my own existence. I am thankful that I have made it this far. Life truly isn't fair, but that is no...
No comments:
Post a Comment