Friday, September 2, 2016
Dragon con 2016
This is such a sweet weekend. I am off work (Syria lol), I have my ticket to everything this weekend, and I have my costume almost done in record time. I'll be able to see so many friends again and this is a wonderful plus. I decided to recreate my valkyrie armor from EVA foam again and it is going pretty well. I think I'll add in some cardboard weaponry just for kicks. I'm having so much fun this weekend, all I can do is be thankful for it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As a black man, I carry a weight while living within the United States. It's versions of oppression and selective racism are no stranger...
-
So at the behest of a good friend, I realized that I hadn't meditated in a long long time. Usually I would put myself in a state that wo...
-
I have went a long time surviving in my own existence. I am thankful that I have made it this far. Life truly isn't fair, but that is no...
No comments:
Post a Comment