Friday, December 22, 2017

At year's end

It is interesting to know that I have successfully lived to this point. I have seen the entire world plunge into chaos of one form or another, and yet here I stand. I am confident that I can accomplish anything that I want to accomplish in life. The hardest choice for me is DECIDING what I actually want. The truth is, I only really want to be happy with myself with what I actually do. My desires have over and over again shown me they can be accomplished regardless of circumstances.

I don't understand why some people will only focus on the negative aspects of their lives. Like, I watch them as they only focus on the past and never try to imagine themselves in any other location or place of being. What it comes down to is fear. F.E.A.R. False, evidence, already, realized. A good friend of mine taught me that acronym. And I am forever grateful that he did. There is no proof that you will fail. There is only the fear that you truly believe that you will.

If you actually just try to accomplish something, you'd be surprised at how fast you actually can. It is in my belief that society has programmed us to believe in only failure. But you see, if you actually are doing something for the fun of doing it, instead of worrying about a paycheck, you'll accomplish so much more in the long run. It is the fear that you MUST make a huge income that drives people to believe in failure. This is my observation on the issue.

Do what you enjoy doing, regardless of society. (please do not do anything illegal lol ) You'll be so much more aware and free to accomplish anything. I recommend it to anyone. I recommend this advice to my younger and older self. Keep moving, keep going, love yourself, and reach endlessly for happiness first, you'll enjoy life so much more.

Q

No comments:

Post a Comment